Wednesday, December 05, 2007
A small testimony
Hello, so school and life involved has been pretty hectic lately. As of now, I have the dread of a ten page paper about the American Dream looming over my head. I am now trying to learn to deal with pressure without losing control on every other area of life as I tend to do. Just a few weeks ago for example I had a large-kinda big deal - project due for Bible Lit. I stopped running in the morning to give more time to study, stopped sleeping, stopped econ hw, stopped Spanish hw, stopped calling friends and being there for roommates. Basically the little - stabelizing things in my life fall apart so I good devout more time to my project. and it wasn't worth it in the end. SO no matter how stressed out I become about this Am. Studies paper I am going to try to NOT let everything else fall apart. Wish me luck .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment