Friday, December 28, 2007
Home again Home again
Hello, I have been home for a number of days now. Actually I have not counted or kept track of the days. Time itself has become insignificant and meaningless. It is a weird transition to make from the hectic time crunching school schedule. I have slept more in these few days than I did in half a semester. I feel lazy and unproductive and fat yet I have no motivation to change the circumstances. Except the idea that keeps running through my head, 'you are lazy and unproductive and fat.' Should I go running? I want to go, but what will I find once I get there? Probably the nice relaxing and calming feeling that exercise guarantees. But I'm to tired to get my running shoes. Karie went to get her hair cut. She didn't even tell me she was going out. She has woken up before me every day since we've been home. Do you know how weird that is? when I'm in bed and I hear her moving around outside my door, I somehow feel less driven to get up. "whats the point, I've already missed the opportunity to be the early riser- might as well stay in bed longer." yup, thats how people screw up their lives. I'm glad I can be the exampler of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment