I visited the Morgan home last Saturday. Sydney, the eldest sister, texted me early afternoon to see if I wanted to come over. "my sisters are really excited to meet you," she said. Oh, great, this will be fun.
I actually did have a good time. I was even surprised. K Morgan (the mom) is really col. She showed me all the latest letters and tried to find pictures on the web. she even gave me a cute little Christmas present. I don't feel completely at home there yet, i know that they still don't know the real me. But at least now, I know that if ever there is a time where I will need to feel a part of their family I know that I will be around friendly nice people. And their kindof funny so thats a plus too.
1 comment:
how are the morgans?
Post a Comment