Hi,
Some people have thought it was rather stupid of me to make so many blogs, each focusing on a different time or place that i go. And a few times I myself have thought about combining them all onto one as a more complete and continual aspect of my life. But as for now, the multiple blogs give you more to look at and read kind of like you have more friends to talk to. As for now, the multiple blogging style is changing.
So I just read the last blog I wrote, which happened to be the night before I came to Spain in January - that time which now seems so long ago. I am so funny, and i really do get anxiety from the silliest things. But in reality, all of my worries were completely legit and any of them had a high chance of happening! But why does the better option usually come through? Why am I living with the awesomest family in Spain, why do I have friends here who respect that I don't drink, and why have I been able to ask for so many rides home and never been killed?
I guess I don't know why my luck seems to turn out for the best, God loves me I suppose. I try to leave everything in his hands as much as possible. For example, if I am worried about the reply of a job offer and I don't know whether they are going to say yes o no, I don't have to worry and stress about it until they call me, I know that if God wants me to get the job I will get the job, and if he dosen't, they will tell me no and I will go on to find a better option, opportunity for me.
Man, he sure makes this whole life things a lot easier. Thanks Heavenly Father!
So this is the life of Susie Salisbury. A lot of people have been asking me what I am going to do when I get back to the states (actually its more expressed with a tone of voice like this: and why would you want to go back to the states for? 'with this look of, 'you're only staying till august- you should stay here longer obviously there is nothing back there worth returning.' Or else after I tell them I am returning to the states in august they follow with - 'O so when are you going to come back then?")
And the fact is, when they ask me this question I don't know how to reply. What AM I going to do when I get back to the states?? What is my plan in studying at BYU? Why am I going back there? Would it be that crazy and that weird to stay over here or perhaps go to another school somewhere? Perhaps the credits would transfer. But then again, where would I stay, what would I pay with - for supuesto schools here are a lot more expensive than BYU. (What school isn't more expensive then 1800 a semester?) Scholarships are still an option, but I've never been to good at following through with those. Perhaps I could do another study/intercambio thing. I would love to go to Mexico. Geez, I hope I get this summer camp thing, wouldn't that be awesome to go to Ireland???
I just want to travel more, I want to see more things, I want to meet more people! I am not ready to returning myself back to RM and blonde cheerleader land! I can't do it! I need diversity! I need new languages I need new and different people!!!
well until next time I suppose. I'll keep you updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment