Thursday, November 15, 2007

Life, you choose the color.

A run-in with an old friend

woa, how quickly perceptions of your day can change! One minute I'm floating into the pits of despair with no near sight of redemption then one smile and friendly conversation later, I'm back on top of the world! I love life! I love the unexpected-ness of it all! Once again, I have been hit over the head with the amazing revelation of-- Never get down! depression or sadness is just an attitude that you choose! seriously, the world is always bright and glowing - it doesn't just come and go, it is a constant. You are the one who changes moods. Thank you Rachel. You made my day, you revitalized a light within me with you enthusiasm and love. Thanks for inspiring me once again to go after my dreams, to never say never, to reach for the stars. You're right - it will be worth it. No worries here. I am headed for blue skies. Headed for blue skies and yelling Whee!!!

No comments: