Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hello. This is susie salisbury. I felt like I really needed to write something and this isnt really something you can do on myspace or a bulletin or anything so I decided to post it here-due to the fact that it will probably never be seen or mean much of anything. People are crazy things. Life is crazy - how it all works out. It seems like one big jigsaw puzzle with these huge awkward pieces that when you look at them dont seem to fit together at all .but push and overlap and just clash- but then somehow, over time, they mesh into their places and the picture becomes clearer. I truely believe that everyone you meet can teach you something. And I think the fun thing about life is finding out what that thing is. The lady in front of you in line- she gives you the extra change you need- teaches you about looking after others even when you're rushed. The teacher that never gives you a break in class- hard work and endurance. The Friends force you to find out who you are. They help take you places that you would have been too scared to go by yourself. They help you get there. Each person shares apart of themselves. What is it? What does it mean to you? Take that lesson - take what they teach you - and mold yourself accordingly. For the bettter- someone more open-more loving- more focused- more polished. You are a stone slowly being molded into a gem.
Thankyou for your story today. Thankyou for teaching me the importance of forgiving and moving on. People can change and want to change. Hope is out there- it lives and thrives. Dont be afraid to see its there.
Feel free to forget me. Until next time. Susie

No comments: