Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I don't know where I want to go with my life. I'm not loving school - sometimes I feel that it confines my personal growth rather than stimulate it.
I do not exercise, read voluntarily, it is nice to get feed back from teachers but even that is not as often as would be helpful. I feel that to a degree, education is important for social circumstances--so that people will respect your opinion, what you say, and just you in general. I don't feel that my American Studies undergraduate carries that type of high academia regard.

 I don't put my all into my work because I usually don't realize the long term rewards for doing so. Does it anyway?

 What about my language? I love learning languages - where is that? What happened to that pursuit? Did I give it up? Am I just going in circles trying to go after too many things instead of focusing on one goal? Am I wasting my time here at college?

 How did Kathy become such a great writer? What classes can I take or things can I do to be able to write as clear and catchy as that?

 I am looking for guidance and direction. I don't know what classes will get me where I want to go, nor what areas I will excel in.

Things I do want to be or do well:

Write clearly and with my voice. (Clear Grammar)

Articulate my thoughts and opinions clearly.

Learn languages.

Understand business.


No comments: