Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Finally, relief

I feel so much better now. I feel free, I feel loved, I feel confident. I feel that I can control my life and my circumstances. I can make things happen - find transportation to the city center even with a few drawbacks. Make it back in the morning to open presents. Pass a good afternoon with the great family. Be strong enough not to answer the phone or return the call. But make other plans with other friends, and carry it out! We watched my movie in a starbucks with my computer! Toma! and I had a great time being myself with my friends. I greeted the family visiting the house. I felt a little more love. Freedom comes with love. I feel more in control - more power - self confidence. = )
Thanks for good friends too. I went out with Ani on Monday night, we meet up at 1 and were out in this bar until 4 with really cool music. We danced like crazy - it was so fun to just let loose and dance! Without caring and having any worries. Especially on a monday night of a holiday. Yea!
Then I came home and had a great day hanging out with other ppl that I love. ! I love life! Tomorrow I will be proactive and I will get a lot of things done! Over all STUDY philosophy! hehe
aw, only one week left!How Terrible!!

1 comment:

Karianne Salisbury said...

Yay for the relief. I'm glad you are living it up for your last week. But just think...how fun will it be to be back in the good ol United States. Whuuuuhooooo